1. When the brightness of the flashlight has been weakened, you need to charge the battery. Do not wait until the battery is exhausted and recharge it; do not overcharge it to avoid damaging the battery life!
2. In the case of charging overcharge, the positive and negative poles need to be opposite. Do not reverse the positive and negative terminals of the battery. When the flashlight is charged, the charger indicator will change from “red” to “green”. At this time, unplug the charger and stop charging. The battery charging time should not be too long. Generally, the 18650 battery needs to be charged 3-6. a clock.
3. Keep the light in the wall of the glare flashlight clean. Never wipe it with your hands or hard objects. When removing the fingerprint on the lens or glass, wipe it gently with a cotton swab and lens cleaner.
4. Avoid placing the flashlight in a sunny or high temperature environment (placed at room temperature). After the flashlight is stopped, store the battery in a cool, dry place. Do not touch the flashlight with sunlight, water, chemicals and turbid gases for a long time to avoid damage to the protective layer of the flashlight.
5. Do not use over voltage, the voltage should not exceed 4.5V, the positive pole of the battery should be facing forward, do not reverse, otherwise it will burn out the circuit board, pay attention to control the temperature change of the flashlight, non-professionals should not open the circuit board.
6. If the glare flashlight is not used for a long time, the battery should be fully stored and recharged and discharged normally for about three months to avoid chemical decay. Check that there is no looseness at each thread, and if the threads are not tightened, it may cause no light or slight light.
7. Electric cylinder aluminum alloy material, anodized on the surface, anti-vibration, anti-drop, wear-resistant, but it is best not to be used to strike the material more than aluminum alloy, so as not to damage the appearance of the flashlight.