The use of buildings as the carrier of information dissemination is often referred to as “architectural media”. With the development of optoelectronic technologies such as LEDs, construction media technology has also made rapid progress and has been gradually sought after by the market in recent years, especially in the application of glass curtain wall buildings. On, present various treatment plans. A new high-transparent LED display screen technology with high transparency and ultra-thin characteristics, which has obvious technical advantages in the field of construction media.
1. What is a transparent LED display screen?
The transparent LED display screen looks like a text. The side-emitting patch has the property of transmitting light like glass. Its completion principle is a micro-innovation of the light bar screen, and the targeted manufacturing improvement of the chip manufacturing process, the lamp bead package, and the control system are stopped, and the structure of the hollow design is reduced, thereby reducing the visual field of the component. Obstruction, maximizing the perspective effect.
At the same time, it has a novel and common visual effect. The audience stands at an ideal interval, and the picture is suspended above the glass curtain wall. LED transparent screens have expanded the application of LED display screens into the two major markets of architectural glass curtain wall and commercial wholesale window, which has become a new trend for new media.
Transparent LED display screen is a new type of ultra-clear side-emitting patch LED technology, which has a transmittance of 70%-95%, the thickness of the panel is only 10mm, and the LED unit panel can be attached to the glass from behind the glass. The size can be customized according to the size of the glass, and the effect on the lighting of the glass curtain wall is also small, and it is easy to install and maintain.
Second, the transparent LED display screen background
Along with the numerous outdoor LED display screens, there are a series of negative issues, including the image of the city. The LED display screen can really play a role in lighting the city and releasing information during the work, but it seems to be a “scar” in the city during the “rest”, which is incompatible with the surrounding environment and greatly affects the beauty of the city. , destroyed the scenery of the city.
Due to the emergence of these problems, the approval of outdoor large-screen devices has become more and more cumbersome, and the management of outdoor advertising has become more stringent.
The transparent LED display screen not only integrates all the advantages of the conventional outdoor HD LED display screen, but also minimizes the aesthetic problems of the city. Because it is often installed behind the glass curtain wall, even when the daylight is not working, it will not affect the surrounding environment. At the same time, because it adopts a new way of indoor advertising outdoor communication, it is very easy to avoid the approval of outdoor advertising.
In addition, with the acceleration of the pace of urban establishment, the high-end atmospheric building materials such as the glass curtain wall have gradually become popular. The transparent screen relies on its thin and light structure, no need for steel frame construction, cumbersome maintenance of the device, and good permeability. It is a perfect match with the glass curtain wall. It is not only a sense of non-compliance with the glass curtain wall, but also because of its fashionable, beautiful, modern and technological atmosphere, which adds a special beauty to the urban architecture. Therefore, the LED transparent screen won the recognition of everyone's differences in the market, and it has received widespread attention and enthusiasm.
Third, the characteristics of transparent LED display screen
(1) The high transparency effect has a very high perspective rate, and has a permeability of 70% to 95%, which ensures the lighting request and viewing angle range of the lighting structure between floors, glass facades, windows, etc., and ensures the original glass curtain wall. Some lighting perspective functions.
(2) It does not take up space and is light in weight. The thickness of the main board is only 10mm, and the normal weight of the screen body is only 12Kg/m2. It can be directly fixed to the glass curtain wall without changing the building structure.
(3) No need for steel frame construction, saving a lot of equipment and maintenance costs. Directly fixed to the glass curtain wall, without any steel frame construction, saving a lot of money.
(4) The common visual effect is because the background is transparent, and the advertising screen can be suspended in the glass curtain wall, which has good advertising effect and artistic effect.
(5) Maintenance and convenient indoor maintenance, which is fast and safe, saves manpower and material resources.
(6) Energy saving and environmental protection does not require traditional refrigeration systems and air conditioning to dissipate heat, which is more than 30% energy saving than ordinary LED display screens.
Fourth, the five problems of transparent LED display screen demand processing
(1) Choice of permeability and point spacing From the perspective of several products on the market, the transparent screen has a maximum penetration rate of 85% and a minimum dot spacing of 3mm. For transparent screens, is it that the penetration rate and dot spacing have reached the limit? In fact, it is not because the PCB board, the driver IC, and the lamp bead are opaque. If the dot pitch is made smaller, it must be at the cost of losing a part of the permeability. The high pass rate is exactly The biggest advantage of transparent screen is that the cost of improving the penetration rate is the expansion of point spacing, which affects the clarity and appearance of its screen. Therefore, this is a dilemma.
(2) The problem of after-sales service, product maintenance and product reliability. First of all, the sidelight-emitting patch led lamp used in the transparent LED display screen on the market is not strong in generality, divergence and stability, resulting in high consumption costs and after-sales service. Secondly, there are many customized products on the market, and the amount of products is relatively large. The large-scale consumption is more difficult, which is also an important reason for the high cost of LED transparent screen. Left: perspective effect when the screen is not bright; middle and right: effect when the screen is playing
(3) How to achieve “true transparency” The so-called “true transparency” means that the transparent screen should be truly blended with the glass structure.
(4) Standardization and customization of the problem standardization can reduce the cost, customization can make the transparent screen and the height of the building to reconcile.
(5) The problem of transparent light on the opposite side of the transparent screen. On the screen, the advertisement is played. When designing the advertisement content screen, the background color that is not needed is removed, replaced with black, and only the content to be expressed is displayed. When the black part does not emit light, it is a transparent effect, and this playing method can greatly reduce light pollution.