In-line LED lamp bead manufacturers have a variety of specifications:
There are too many models of LED lamp bead, there are direct plug and patch type, there are high power lamp beads, the lamp current is from tens of milliamperes to several amps, the voltage is more consistent, mostly at three points. A few volts. There is no way to generalize.
Roughly speaking, according to the package, it is divided into direct insertion, patch, and piranha. According to the power, it is divided into large, medium and small power.
High-power white LED (such as CREE's XML-T6) single power has reached 10W, voltage 3.3v current 3A, low-power red LED (such as common 5MM in-line) voltage 2v, current 15 mA
If you can't find the component model, you can infer the working voltage according to the light color:
Red light 1.8~2.2v
Huang Guang 2.0~2.4v
Green light 2.2~2.8v
Blu-ray and white light 2.8~3.5v
The chip package is a small power tube such as 0805 and 1206, and the working current is generally 10 mA, but there are exceptions;
The chip package is a small power tube such as 3014, 3528, 3535, etc. The working current is generally 20~50 mA, but there are exceptions;
The chip package is 5050, 5060, 5630 and other medium power tubes, and the working current is generally 50~150 mA, but there are exceptions;
High-power LEDs are all packaged in SMD. The different series of different brands of different companies have very different parameters; but the nominal working current of 1W is 350mA.
Low power inline LED lamp beads
Generally according to the diameter of the model, 3mm 4mm 5mm 8mm 10mm 12mm
Regardless of the diameter, its operating voltage and operating current are the same.
Color points: red light yellow light 1.7--2.1V
White light blue warm white light pink light purple light 2.8--3.6V
Green light 2.6--3.4V
In-line LED lamp bead manufacturers have a variety of specifications
1, 0.06W, the voltage is 2.5-3.5V, the current is 20mA.
2, 0.5W, the voltage is 2.5-3.77V, the current is 150mA.
3, 1W, the voltage is 2.79-3.99V, the current is 350mA.
4, 3W, the voltage is 3.05-4.47V, the current is 700mA.
5, 5W, the voltage is 3.16-4.88V, the current is 1000mA.
Lamp 1W current: 320-350mA, the selection drive is generally 300mA current, chip size 30mil, 35mil, 40mil, 45mil.
Lamp 3W current: 700mA, drive 600mA, chip size 45mil.
The 1W 3W voltage is between 3.0-3.6V, which is better than 3.2-3.4V.
As for the single 5W company, we have not produced it yet, so I don't know the specific parameters. The chip is generally 50mil or more.
LED lamp beads commonly used for lighting are available from 0.5w to 5w, and the operating voltage is around 3-3.2V.
What is the parameter of white LED 1W lamp bead? Our general design is 3.6---4.2V, 0.2---0.3A. There are still many 15W lamp beads, you can refer to it. For example, cree mce,cree t6.
Voltage: 3.2-3.6v, current 300-350ma, luminous flux: 100-120 lumens, color temperature: white light 6000-7000K
The method of distinguishing LED lamp beads is as follows:
1. Look at the brightness, that is, the driving current at 350mA, the brightness when the voltage is between 3.0-3.6V, the higher the better.
2. Look at the brand and size of the chip. The brands include NICHIA, CREE, Puri, Xuming, Jingyuan, New Century, etc. The more the better, the bigger the chip, the better.
3. Look at the sub-BIN, that is, the color temperature partition and the voltage sub-BIN, the finer the better.
4. Look at the attenuation, you need to do the aging test, the light decay is as small as possible.
5. Look at the actual application, such as: the market has a suitable and inexpensive lens, aluminum substrate, just fine, the lens, aluminum substrate needs to open the mold will invest a larger, 1W high power, current: 350ma, voltage: 2.8- 4.0V brightness: 80-130LM color temperature: 3000-12000K.