Product application common sense and performance testing are as follows:
(1) Soldering iron soldering: soldering iron (up to 30W) tip temperature does not exceed 300 ° C; welding time does not exceed 3 seconds; welding position is at least 2 mm from the colloid.
(2) Dip soldering: the maximum temperature of dip soldering is 260 ° C; the dip soldering time is not more than 5 seconds; the dip soldering position is at least 2 mm from the colloid.
Pin forming method:
(1) It is necessary to bend the bracket 2 mm away from the gel.
(2) Bracket forming must be done with a clamp or by a professional.
(3) Bracket forming must be completed before welding.
(4) Bracket forming must ensure that the pins and spacing are consistent with the board.
LED installation method
(1) Pay attention to the arrangement of the external lines of various types of devices to prevent the polarity from being wrong. The device must not be placed too close to the heating element and the operating conditions should not exceed its specified limits.
(2) Be sure not to install the LED with the pin deformed.
(3) When it is decided to install in the hole, calculate the size and tolerance of the face and the pitch of the board to avoid excessive stress on the bracket.
(4) When installing the LED, the guide is positioned with the guide sleeve.
(5) Before the soldering temperature returns to normal, the LED must be protected from any vibration or external force.
Special care must be taken when cleaning the gel with chemicals, as some chemicals damage the surface of the gel and cause fading such as trichloroethylene, acetone, and the like. It can be wiped and dipped with ethanol for less than 3 minutes at room temperature.
Working and storage temperature:
(1) LED LAMPS LED Topr-25°C~85°C, Tstg-40°C~100°C
(2) LED DISPLAYS display Topr-20°C~70°C, Tstg-20°C~85°C
(3) OUT-DOOR LED LAMPS pixel tube Topr-20°C~60°C, Tstg-20°C~70°C