1. The packaging protection of the LED light bar is not perfect, resulting in damage to the lamp bead during transportation.
2. The soldering point of the LED light bar has a phenomenon of virtual soldering, and the vibration during the transportation causes the solder joint to fall off and the light strip is not bright.
3, LED light bar soldering amount is small, solder joints are easy to fall off
4, LED light bar solder quality is not good, LED light bar in the bending process, the solder joint is prone to brittle fracture, shedding phenomenon
5. When the LED light bar is installed, the bending angle is too large, causing the LED light bar solder joint to be separated from the copper foil and causing no light.
6. When the LED light bar is installed, the product is over-extruded, resulting in damage to the LED light bar chip or deformation of the solder joint.
7. The solder mask of the LED strip circuit board is too thick. The solder and the circuit board cannot be completely fused together during soldering, which is also a phenomenon of solder joint.
8. The LED light bar can not be twisted during installation. If it is twisted, the soldering spot of the LED light bar will fall off and cause no light.